“VUnit is an open source unit testing framework for VHDL/SystemVerilog […] It features the functionality needed to realize continuous and automated testing of your HDL code. VUnit doesn’t replace but rather complements traditional testing methodologies by supporting a “test early and often” approach through automation."
- A library and test configuration API (Python).
- A simulator interfacing module (API), and a test management plumbing written in Python and HDL (VHDL and System Verilog).
- Multiple optional HDL libraries providing utilities for verification (checks, communication, VCs/BFMs, etc.).
- A customizable CLI for integration into ad-hoc workflows and CI services.
- Written In: Python/VHDL/System Verilog
- Write Testbenches In: VHDL/System Verilog